- first of all i want to thank to all the hotel staff (except the front desk) for their friendly and helpful to us during our stay at your hotel.
- your room was very nice, i got the waterfront view. your room interior was excellent and clean. i'm very happy for your room.
- your hotel location is good. walking distance to all the shopping complexes, restaurant (food court), night market, handicraft market, dry fish market and walking distance to the Gaya street Sunday market.
- but one thing i dont like about your service was;
your front desk was very slow, its take me nearly 30 minutes just to check whether my room (already booked quite sometimes) is ready or not. at last your reception was telling me that your connecting room is not available (not yet ready), it only ready about 2.30pm. ok, i can wait. after few hours (about 6.00pm) i came and asked for the room, your reception was saying there is no room available. What a nonsense. it is your four star service???? and the best thing you can't provide us the same (connecting room) room that i have already booked earlier.
it really make me angry. i came with my family and yet you seperate us to another floor. useless.
- your breakfast also very limited choice. i have been to a few hotel same star with your hotel, but their breakfast much better than your hotel. Please improve your breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Imperial International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial International Kota Kinabalu
- Hotel Imperial International