1) ROOM - Air Cond not cold in the room (technician said mostly all room like this), Hair Dryer spoiled, Mattress - Left side slumped.
2) Noise from the main road through window (Especially Saturday midnight, Mat Rempit along that main road). Music vibration from the Ground Floor Pub.
3) Access Card - 4 nights stay there but 3 times of reactivate required.
4) Corridor to the room very warm as air cond was not on.
5) Tiles and wall cracking here and there.
6) Far from City Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within East Malaysia's largest lifestyle mall and en-route to Mount Kinabalu - Borneo's highest peak, this select service hotel offers the basic essentials to guests looking for a good night's sleep and a place to re-energize - 5-star beds, heated power showers, clean rooms and 24-hour security. Customize your stay with add-on extras like in-room air-conditioning and wireless internet access. Book online early for best rates, always. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1borneo, Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Tune Hotel Com