I stayed here for twice and won't come back again for sure. It's the worst Accor hotel experience I have.
1) I was staying in 820 for 2 nights (2-4 oct) and somebody just came to my room. He left with any apologize.
2) the towers are smelly, especially the small ones
3 for second time we stay, just today, it took 45 mins to checkin. The checkin guy is Freddy. What an efficient service! Btw, the tower this time is smelly again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a 25-minute drive from the Kota Kinabalu International Airport, The Klagan Regency offers exceptional comfort and value in Kota Kinabalu. The hotel has direct access to 1Borneo Hypermall which houses a selection of over 300 shopping, leisure and dining outlets. The Klagan Regency is also an excellent venue for any events with the capacity to hold up to 1,800 persons. It's close proximity to many corporate and government offices as well as several tourist attractions in Kota Kinabalu, making this the preferred hotel for leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Klagan Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1borneo Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Accor Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Novotel