I wasted enough of my life in this terrible hotel to spend too long reviewing it so in short: don't stay here.
- check in slow & confused
- location poor
- on each day of our four day stay the cleaners removed the towels but failed to replace
- broken lights in bedroom
- ridiculously bright flashing wifi router
- room smelt old and musty
- staff in restaurant incompetent and lazy
- pool dirty and depressing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a 25-minute drive from the Kota Kinabalu International Airport, The Klagan Regency offers exceptional comfort and value in Kota Kinabalu. The hotel has direct access to 1Borneo Hypermall which houses a selection of over 300 shopping, leisure and dining outlets. The Klagan Regency is also an excellent venue for any events with the capacity to hold up to 1,800 persons. It's close proximity to many corporate and government offices as well as several tourist attractions in Kota Kinabalu, making this the preferred hotel for leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Klagan Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1borneo Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Accor Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Novotel