... but then again it's not great either. I agreed with several things written by everyone before me. The place needs serious upgrade. But it's not all bad though...
1. Free basement parking (it shared the same parking spaces as Wawasan Plaza patrons so just take the ticket to the reception place to be stamped).
2. The room is pretty spacious as well (with surprisingly good partial views of both the ocean & the highway)
3. There's also a swimming pool on the 3rd floor (but you do need to find it by yourself since there's no clear signage to the place - and it might not be cleaned that often)
4. Wawasan Plaza attached to the hotel. It might not be Centre Point but it's still pretty sufficient
5. Housekeeping people are pretty nice & efficient actually (or maybe i just got lucky)
1. That famous cocroaches problem - yes I can verify that those babies are everywhere
2. We had a bathroom situation going on while we were there but thankfully it's bern resolved - after a day
3. Also had the same shower-not-being-hot-enough problem
4. If you're sensitive to sound while sleeping (like me) than this place is not for you since there's somewhat an illegal racing going on near the hotel almost every night. I know it's not the hotel's problem but still..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tang Dynasty Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.