“A must go and try” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“A must go and try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Lots of food choice with acceptable pricing. Just remember to go for a round of the stalls before you select the stall that is with your food choice

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cavite Province, Philippines
“Eat with the locals.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

For me this place was ideal. Personally, I eat to stay alive so if I can get good food at a reasonable price without all the 'nice' things being added to the cost, I am happy.
Today I had nasi ayam and for RM2.70 was a superb lunchtime choice.
The time I went was not so busy, after locals lunchtime and the area was clean with the waitress clearing and cleaning tables as soon as people were finished.
And the bonus, no service charge or government tax.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Durban, South Africa
“Cheap Local food, endless choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We ventured here at 8.00am for breakfast one day despite having read about 'eat at own risk', 'crowded and smelly' and other similar reviews...

We were pleasantly surprised with a mostly deserted food court, clean and spacious eating area and more than a few choices of local eateries. We chose an indo-malay stall on the inside corner (I think it was Erifa?) With a friendly host who explained the dishes to us in English and served us a cheap but delicious meal.

Ayam (chicken) noodle soup, mee goreng campung (fried noodles with mixed meat), a homemade bread and a cold horlicks drink. And a grand total of about MYR13.50

Not a bad early morning choice if you want to experience a bit of local flavour and warm hospitality.

Sydney, Canada
“cheap food plenty of choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

same quality as street food, for about half the price, this is where the locals come to eat, there is also plenty of selection

Visited December 2013
Sri Kembangan, Malaysia
“Mixed rice (Nasi Campur) and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

A lot of choice at reasonable prices. Very fast and friendly service. Prices reasonable. In fact when I sat down (alone), a family came and decided to keep me company and after finding out that it was my first trip to Sabah they paid for my lunch and gave me a brooch as a present.

Visited October 2013