“Amazing”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

�� very good Thai restaurant in Kota Kinabalu!
The green curry, the padthai, chicken cashew nuts and fried rice were great!

Spicy and very good.
Nice people and �� great view at the waterfront!
�� place to be!!!!

1  Thank Tandheelkunst

Reviewed 22 December 2013

At night this is the place to be. The Thai food is really good, with a great choice and plenty of drink choices. The staff are helpful without hassling. We ate there twice to be sure, to be sure, enjoying th eview of the islands and the fishing fleet out to sea.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Thank you to Radz, Ruby, Alih and all the team at this wonderful restaurant. We spent many an evening overlooking the waterfront constantly sampling the menu. The food was great. Thank you
Ashely & Tanya

Reviewed 5 December 2013

My friend and I tried this restaurant to try something different and the food was so good that we returned 3 times in the one week.
The mango salad was amazing, the flavors just burst in your mouth ( and i dont like mango lol) We tried the Thai green curry, chicken penang curry (think thats what it was called) Pad Thai, spring rolls and a chicken and cashew nut dish. we enjoyed everything we ate here and the food is so full of flavor. I take my hat off to the chef.
The only fault I could find with this restaurant is the service is a bit slow, however I did not mind waiting to get good food. This was the best food i have ever tasted in Kota Kinabalu.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I'm not often blown away by a Thai dish that I haven't tried before, but the steamed squid in Thai spices was truly excellent at this unassuming restaurant. The Pad Kha Prao Gai was also first rate, as were the prawns wrapped in pastry. All highly recommended. Finding a bottle of Wolf Blass Bilyarra Shiraz there for MYR 78 was an unexpected bonus! Grab a waterfront table if you can - it's a lovely spot.