“Extravagant pricing”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I had just visited this restaurant on the 19/5. I found tht ppl recommended the desert "mango sticky rice ". However,when I visited the restaurant with my friends, the desert is not available, so I ordered the other desert(forgotten name, but there's only 2 Thai desert) . Also,I order one plate of fried fishcakes. Total 2 plate,the food is just ordinary,amount damn little. but the bill is costly,ard rm30 after tax ,just for these?! I just felt that I'm cheated,because I had my lunch at little Italian,.the food is awesome and the price was also rm30. So if u were me , I guess we all know which is more worthy!

1  Thank Shawn_Loo

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have been visited this Restaurant twice, first time is dinner with family (got this coupon that you buy 1 free 1 meal) Sept'12,the atmosphere is so nice since it's near the sea and a bit quiet cause it's situated a bit far from the bars nearby. so if you enjoy sea view and a quiet surroundings,you might want to dine in here.
I love the furniture and decoration used,reminds me of my grandmother house. so we sat inside since it's a family dinner and the setting makes you feel like home. the staff is friendly and the meal is just nicely made (yummy!) we have fried noodles, tom yam,some coconut drinks,juices (so far no family member complain about it)
the charges after it quite reasonable too. (Rm 200+ for 12/13 people dining in)
So then since i like this place i came to visit again for the second time on June'13 (this time it's for my anniversary - dinner for two) it was night that time,we sat outside near the sea (mosquito is a turn off - wear long pants!) so we ordered tequila shot and some dishes (i forgot the name,forgive me!) we loved it! we enjoyed our time there,and i can't describe how delicious the food is (don't eat so fast,just enjoy each bite!) and they of course have spicy food too,just so you know :)

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I usually don't find myself in a Thai restaurant, but walking down the waterfront I thought it would be something different. The service was extremely with my beverage and it was amazingly fast when it came to getting my order. In all fairness to other people and food places it really wasn't very busy, so the service should have matched up with how busy it was. I would recommend.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Very good fresh sea food (tiger prawns) and gin and tonics were buy one get one free - very welcome! Average value but very friendly service.

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent food! I had Chilli Crab and hubby had seabass. We were both in food heaven! The view of the islands was wonderful. Too bad that they had not been able to get rid if the sewage smell.