“Amazing”
Review of Jari Jari Spa

Jari Jari Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Jari Jari Spa is an award-winning spa that offers a range of treatments and healing rituals that cannot be experienced anywhere else in the world. As the only spa in Sabah to promote the treatment of the Dusun Lotud, a tribal derived Borneo group whose home is to the north of Sabah, Jari Jari Spa provides a unique experience combining traditional techniques and ingredients with the best of modern spa management. As guardian of an ancient tradition, our therapists at Jari Jari Spa ensure that their massages comes not just from the hands, but also from the heart.
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I went to Jari Jari because i saw the reviews on trip advisor and.... i ended up going back 3 times in my trip.

Great prices, really top notch service and massage, quality experience all round. Id go back!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I went for the Manta Ray relaxation package or something like that and returned for another 2-hour session. Both times, I walked away fully rested and pampered. Simply divine. (I go to spa at every holiday destination and this one has come up tops.) I also booked transportation. The spa charges same price as the regular taxi, but their transport is way more comfortable and of course convenient.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I have a best massage today in Jari-Jari. Me and my gf come here once a month for a good massage, we also try other massage/spa centre but we always return here to get satisfaction. Get a package if you feel the samething with me, it is more cheaper in a package(10 hours / 20 hours)

I suggest to request for the a lady(I guess she is the tallest lady in Jari-Jari, Sorry I forgot her name) if you need a good/strong massage. She is strong and precise.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I went to Jari Jari Spa this week and had a most enjoyable experience. Was having back pain (disc problem) and took the Dusun Inan (Deep Tissue) massage. Maria checked if the pressure was right for me twice n i could tell her which areas to be stronger n which areas to be lighter. The whole session was perfect and my pain was much relieved and where i had no pain, i felt completely relaxed. Thank you for a wonderful 2 hours of relaxation n escape. Love the gentle ambience and the Ginger Tea! Will do again.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Love Jari-Jari spa, been there for 4 or 5 times, every time I was served by different masseurs, their skill were all very good, standard was very consistent. One thing I don't like is the pricing, too expensive!!! RM300++ for a 2-hour massage? The price is almost the same as Chi Spa at Shangri-la! But I purchased package from Jari-Jari and it is much more affordable. Will be going back again soon!