“nice ambiance”

Dining options: Reservations
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
“nice ambiance”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

nice ambiance, nice finger food, but not cheap. like the free drink for ladies every tuesday. but also like their wine and cocktail selection

Visited December 2012
1 Thank almostnomad

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
“Nice surrounding. Love the music and the decoration.”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I went there to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. The waiter was nice and friendly. They give us free tiramisu cake for the occasion. The pasta was a little bit oily but still nice. We went there on Thursday, which is ladies night. I get free drink (red sangria). Very good experience.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank elizabethjmosikul
Hong Kong
“Good food”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

The food was pretty good, the service was a tad too enthusiastic, they offered board games for the kids to play with, music a tad too loud. Overall, not a bad experience!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Pingviner
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
“Nice but cosy”
Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

The food is great but it's a letter cosy. Been here to treat my friend birthday dinner. Average around rm 40-60 per person. The food choices is limited.
The environment are great. They divided for smoking area and non smoking area.

2 Thank Kingpark
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Pleasant surprise in 1B. Must try their paella!!”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Having actually been to Spain and had proper tapas, I wasn't expecting much from this place. Not to mention that it didn't look overly promising, considering there weren't very many patrons there. However, since my partner had never EVER had Spanish food, he was keen to try something different.

I'll have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

I absolutely LOVED their paella. It seemed a tad bit soggy, but the taste was definitely authentic. It would even beat some of the places in Spain that served paella! Plenty of seafood and just perfect. Well worth the wait, that's for sure. By the time the paella came out, we were actually stuffed from all the tapas, we didn't think we could finish it. But it was just so good we cleaned out the wok in no time. We actually surprised ourselves in doing that.

We tried their set tapas which included (for the life of me I can't remember their Spanish names, so I'll just go with describing the dishes)
1- chilli prawns - actually tasted pretty good although the prawns werent very big. more like prawns cooked w garlic, oil and dried chilli.
2- potatoes w garlic mayonnaise. AWESOME possum stuff. I have a thing for mayonnaise, so this was just perfect. The mayo had a garlicky, lemony twang to it that tasted simply... YUM.
3- chicken w ? Garlic? - didn't leave too much of an impression. Very meh.

Didn't quite like the mushroom soup. Was only so-so. I think their pumpkin soup was much better.

Overall, left this place with good vibes. Will definitely recommend this place to others - must try! Will be back to try their other dishes, that's for sure.

• Visited January 2013