“Not recommended”

Water World Theme Park
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Around 15-20min by taxi from our hotel (which is near Suria), we spent around 10min there looking around and then left. This place is in need of some very serious maintenance and cleaning up. We didn't go into the water (found it quite filthy, pardon my language). I didn't even bother to take picture.

Hope the management will recognise the need to work a lot harder (tight budget maybe) to make it an attraction.

Until then, I really do not recommend going there. That's just my opinion.

17  Thank Popopo1976
There are newer reviews for Water World Theme Park

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Water park yes it's small and the water slides don't really take u down the slide u have to push your self done, cool flying for into the water yes the water wasn't very clean it cost 10 mr which is ok only stayed 1 hour. We left the park and we were hungry. We walked out of the park to the bottom on the track and there was some street food store that was amazing traditional Malaysian sweets and drinks so good best food I have had so far yum yum

4  Thank casey8888
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Been there for 1st time with my mum, aunts & my niece. Very very very bad & dirties ever. The water smell so bad. Swampy. Uhhh..! Dont know how to described this place.. Never & never go to this place again. Its worthless..

4  Thank jacqlyne7788
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Since I am from Hong Kong and standards here are much higher. Even a normal swimming pools here are much better than kk water world.
Water is smelly and water slide really doesn't make you slide. Anyway my young children were happy.

3  Thank Israr M
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We're regular visitors to KK and I always take the kids to this place. Look, it's not perfect, it needs a coat of paint and it would it would give a British health and safety inspector a heart attack, but my two love it and always want to go back. Go in your swimmies so you don't have to use the changing rooms. We've been three times with no injuries and no dodgy tummies. You're in Asia - it isn't as safety conscious as the West. Go with the flow! And well cheap: less than 20 Malaysian bucks for three of us.

9  Thank Eddie B