• Travel group: 7 adults and 3 children.
• Booked online through Booking.com.
• The front desk is superb. They are fast and servers you with a smile.
• The rooms are superb! Is so spacious and clean. The Rooms are facing city view overlooking busy city.
• The toilet is clean, and the house keeping provide clean towels every day if you request. The bed is comfortable.
• Our booking doesn't include breakfast which i think is not a big deal. The moment you step out of the hotel lobby food is everywhere.
• The location is the best for shoppers and food hunters. It is so convenient cause is so close to local foods restaurant (Little Italy, Yu Fung Laksa, Bakuteh and etc). Must try Portuguese tart at the bakery beside the hotel.
• We rent a car and the hotel didn't provide any parking space which is not a problem also. Getting a parking spot nearby is easy and the parking fee is not expensive.
Sound proof not so good (I have noisy kids of my own) casue i can hear other rooms thumping and kids screams but overall is still acceptable.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included