this hotel really lives up to service's name.
for those who appreciates good service, this hotel will be the answer.
true to its words, the hotel "welcomes you" (the hotel's motto) definitely.
we came here last 15th March'14; group of 3 adults and 3 kids (below 12years).
booked a family deluxe and wasn't disappointed. :)
1. Service: what can i say? im a sucker for service and this hotel made my stay a truly unforgettable one. staff are efficient, friendly, all smiles, helpful.
2. check -in: was a breeze, total check-in & waiting time: 7 mins.
3. room: huge room; it was really big! 2 queens, 2 armchairs & side table, and super long dressing table. tv was about 32 inch; flat screen.
4. location: this place is definitely near to alot of places, eateries BUT for HALAL eateries, there's only a few of them. and 1 funny thing that I've noticed, everywhere in KK, those HALAL eateries (besides those who are really HALAL certified by MUIS/Jakim) they claimed are the eateries that serves no pork. one could only wonder how true is that? cos even their bak kut teh stalls have female servers wearing tudung. hmmm.... LOL
1. No pool; it's a sad thing. cos i believe if there's a swimming pool to this place, im sure, it will be much better and much sought after.
i was expecting it to be far better but sadly, nop it isnt. it was actually quite dirty if u look into the finer details. the top shower head was dirty or rusty, that we didn't dare to use the top shower head. the corners of the bathroom wasn't washed properly, and even the tiles on the wall wasn't washed properly either.
But on the whole, all i can is that, i truly enjoyed the stay despite the minor flaws.
Thank you, Hotel Sixty3. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sixty3 is a truly centrally located hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.It sits on the quaint, bustling, yet charming street of Jalan Gaya (formerly known as Bond Street during colonial times), with the State’s tourist information office right opposite the hotel. The street is flourishing with a myriad of restaurants, bistros and cafes, burgeoning with everything from lifestyle malls (Suria Sabah Mall, Wisma Merdeka) to local side-stalls, and being the city’s business high street, it is surrounded by financial institutions. Also famous for its colourful and vibrant Sunday market, it is evident that Jalan Gaya captures perfectly the essence of life in Kota Kinabalu and at Hotel Sixty3; all of this are just pulses away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sixty3 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.