All reviews sunday market gaya street family deluxe room sabah tourism within walking distance suria sabah excellent location rain shower bak kut teh jesselton point big room laksa signal hill definitely stay here again shopping mall convenient location hotel is located
Reviewed 16 January 2018

63 offer very good service and the location is very convinient . It's the best hotel during my 4 nights travel in Kota kinabalu, it's regretful to change to Horizon Hotel very much , 63 is much better and lower price . Definitly I will chose 63 again next time.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chris_liu1
Laurentius63, Manager at Hotel Sixty3, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Chris_liu1,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Sixty3 and thank you for taking your time to review us. we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we really hope to be able to welcome you again to our hotel again in a near future. Once again thank you.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

1. Staff-friendly,polite & professional.Staff name, Arzeman, very nice guy, help me with my son n twins.very friendly.
2. Room-big room (deluxe family)& good view, my son too excited and make me extended 1 more day in here.
3.others-strategic place, can walk to nearby mall, clinic, bank & etc.

Reccommended!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Engku Md K Ikhw... C

Dear Engku Md K Ikhw... C,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Sixty3 and thank you for taking your time to review us. we are very glad that you and your family enjoyed the stay with us. Thank you also for the sharing about our room facilities and good experience sharing the places around us. I am very happy to know Azman did well in assisting you and your children. We do hope to welcome you and your family again to our hotel in a near future. Once again thank you.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

This hotel is situated not more than 20metres from Sunday Gaya Market. It is also located not far from Suria Mall where you can find all the typical brands u can found around Malaysia. Quite a convenient location and the room is very spacious too.

I would recommend it to budget conscious family travelers.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear bobjrjr,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Sixty3 and for taking your time to review us. We are happy to know you find our hotel location is convenient and thank you for sharing your experience. We hope your next visit we will be able to welcome you again to our hotel. Thank you.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I am traveling over 25 countries. Among them, he experienced the highest cost and service. Especially breakfast was fantastic, and I was impressed by what I made for it because I asked for what I wanted to eat.It is a fantastic hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Comfortable indeed and Ms Shova was very nice because I forgot my Soju at the fridge after I check out , and I came back for it , so she insisted and helped me to pass it to me , anyhow thanks for the lovely hospitality

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laurentius63, Manager at Hotel Sixty3, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear kamphanie,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Sixty3 and for taking your valuable time to review us. We are so glad that you have received a well deserved good hospitality from us particularly from Shova and we have shared this review with her. We all do hope that we will be able to welcome you again to our hotel in a near future. Once again thank you.