KK Waterfront Hotel
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu(Kota Kinabalu)
US$103
Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu(Kota Kinabalu)
US$136
Horizon Hotel(Kota Kinabalu)
US$95
US$82
Trip.com
The Klagan Hotel(Kota Kinabalu)
US$53
US$45
US$381
US$130
Agoda.com
Hotel Shangri-La Kota Kinabalu(Kota Kinabalu)
US$50
US$344
US$304
All reviewswarisan squarecentrepointinfrontmarketkota
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Yup! The location is right smack in front of the waterfront. There's a Starbuck right infront of the lobby. A lot of shopping nearby too. Its a simple hotel... what would you expect from a (quite) cheap hotel. At least there's free wifi...
I got a room with the view of the waterfront... nice! Try to avoid the rooms without windows... u get the picture...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ed S
Reviewed 5 November 2013

great location, within walking distance to most eateries & shopping complexes. room was okay. very clean & had basic amenities for comfort. front desk staff were friendly & helpful. don't take the room on the ground floor though, very noisy.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank rusticwanderess
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Oh my God !! In KK waterfront now. I just read a review by a guy about cockroaches in room 211 and I am in the exact room now. Yes. I saw a baby cockroach outside the room just now. The walkway to the room smells mushy. There's people staying here like they are here on "short-term" I.e. Bang and Go type of people

The room smells. The wifi works. There's no mini bar in the room. Lighting seems inadequate. I will be checking out tomorrow after arriving today and don't think I want to put up an additional night here.

Yup.. Location good but still... Is that going to be the only factor to choose this hotel ???

Good luck to those staying here...

Room Tip: Good luck !!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Santawang
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I was travel here to attend a wedding dinner. But I had a nightmare staying at this suck hotel. I made 3 complaint to reception,the room 211 had few cockroach and then change me to room 212. This room is dust everywhere. And they change to me to room 311, this even worst cos it got huge smell coming in to the room and time of 5am. And they said is mosquito fogging from the building. The management said can't do anything of it. So have no choice and made a police report.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 6 October 2013

we stayed here for single nights when passing through KK, the staff were always very helpful, helping us arrange car hire, storing excess baggage etc..
very clean (new) and comfortable.
just a couple of minutes away from the seafront

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple