“Very calm”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Odyssey Spa - CLOSED

Odyssey Spa
“Very calm”
Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

I was in odyssey spa last month and I am waiting for my friend to finish her treatment.The waiting hall was very calming and relax and even more they have a very friendly staff.Even I'm not doing any treatment,they still accompany me until the end.Walk out from the spa,I already planed,next time I come again and be pampered...

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Look elsewhere”
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

Hi All,
Just walked out of a 2 hour massage with my girlfriend. There is nothing good to report here. I could not wait for the experience to end.
Summary of the experience:
Very clinical feel
Not welcoming
Hard to find. No phone.
They advertise pick up from your hotel..not available!!
No music or running water.
No water provided in the 2 hours
They took breaks, had their mobile phones on.
Very cold. Air con is all you hear an feel.
NO eftpos, which they don't tell u till the end.
I do not know how this got ratings from others and ended up in top 20 for KK

2 Thank Sambocarr
Perth, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Magical”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

From the time you arrive the smells just relax you, then everything else was just magical, I had a three hour package it was fantastic sure recommend for that relaxing time out.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Rina T
Kota Kinabalu
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Best Spa Experience in Kota Kinabalu”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Went for the Romantic Escape Couple Package with my partner last month, it was really amazing! Upon walking into the spa, the Jasmine aroma makes me feels relax and the Spa setting was very nice. We were treated just like a VIP.
Had a 30mins goat milk bath, followed by 1hour body massage, the massage oil is chosen according to our birthday. The spa believes that the entity in one's body is depending on the day you were born. I was the "Fire", so the oil was used for my body massage was a mixture of Jasmine & Lavender. My partner was born in March, he was the "Water" element.
Lastly, Hibiscus & Coconut Scrub, the nice scents of coconut is left on your skin after the the entire treatment, as the therapist actually applies the lotion onto our skin before we leave.
After the 2hours 30mins treatment, the refreshing feeling was just amazing!
The therapist are nice & experienced, all of them are either local Sabah or Sarawak people.
And believe me, it is one of the "Must Do" activity for couples that comes to Sabah.
I would say, the treatment that we were given, worth every single penny.

Visited December 2011