“Soothing massage after Mt Kk Climb”

Helen Beauty Reflexology
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I was directed by some Hong Kong friends I met during the trip to another reflexology actually. I lost my way and a lady gave me brochure directing me to this beauty reflex instead. It has a calming appeal and decent looking place (I was afraid of being led to somewhere 'dirty' because I travelling solo at that point) I saw the TripAdvisor Sticker and I knew I would be put at ease. And sure I did!

Aini was my masseur and she did a brilliant job in relieving my bad aches in my legs. I was charged 100RM for 1 hour leg massage and 1 hour traditional body massage. Aini told me I could add 10RM for essential oils lotion and I did. I had peppermint lotion for my leg and Lemongrass for body.

It definitely worth the price paid and I think climbers should visit this place.

1  Thank Carol C

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Ask for nancy.. very good.. experienced.. but need to brush up on english comm skill or local language.. ao can give better service to customer.

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

This has to be the best place for treatments in Malaysia. The staff are so friendly, attentive & skilled. The atmosphere is very relaxing and everything is really clean (fresh towels, products, etc). I had a manicure, face spa & a foot scrub (incredible!) and all were excellent! Plus the prices are ridiculously good. Was very happy I accidentally walked past this place.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Wanted to add that I brought my mum for the 60min foot reflexology and she was happy with it! Perhaps we had different expectations for our treatments :) The foot reflexology also includes shoulder massage in the last few minutes.

Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Overall experience was average. The masseur's pressure was good but the strokes were rather boring. Keep repeating long strokes with her thumbs or palms. We took 90min traditional massage each for 2pax and the masseurs often talk to each other which is not very ideal. Nonetheless, overall experience is average. If you are looking for a pampering experience, this may not be the one. If you don't mind trying a traditional massage when you are nearby, give it a shot.

1  Thank JJoyceJJ