It is one of the best hotels I have been to.
What I like:
1. Nice view of garden and sea
2. Resort style with spacious shower/bath room
3. Easy access to city with free shuttle bus every hour
4. Good breakfast
5. The most important, friendly and helpful staff. We got all our travel tips from the cornige. They are like friends and tell you all you want to know. They call taxi and freelance tour guide. These people make your stay there a very pleasant and easy one.
What I don't like:
1. TV is old and picture not clear.
2. Anything optional is expensive. Extra bed is RM150. Buffet dinner is RM100/person. Bike rental is RM20/hour. Internet access is RM50/hour. But to me, I can do away with these as it is for my family holiday. And they waive extra bed charge for me :). Dinner is expensive, but you can take free shuttle bus to city centre which is just 10 minutes away. There you can enjoy good food and night scene.More
- Free Wifi