Stayed here for a week.
The whole property was very quiet as we went there outside the school holidays.
Some of the facilities look very tired and they are in need of some refurbishment. The music / live band at the bar was too loud for a quiet season and it drove us to sit outside in the heat in the evening (and not to mention the mosquito bites!!!!!)
Staff were all very helpful.
Quality of food was just average with the exception of the food served at the Korean restaurant by the golf course. The oxtail was superb - apparently it's a favourite dish with the local officials!
Oh yes, as it's a tropical area, don't forget your repellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nexus Resort Karambunai is set within 3,335 acres of unique & unspoiled beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Resort And Spa Karambunai
- Nexus Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Karambunai
- Nexus Resort Sabah
- Nexus Resort Karambunai
- Nexus Sabah Hotel
- Nexus Karambunai Hotel