We stayed over for 1 night during public holiday. the scenery was great the sea was beautiful but the the accommodation arrangement is bad. we booked over Nexus website for a room. the check in time supposed to be 2pm. We wanna skip the queue so we reached around 3pm+ but we only got a room at 6.30pm. and by then, we wont be able to enjoy any water sports or cycling as the hotel's last booking was at 5pm. we basically did nothing on the first day except sleeping at the hotel! no toothbrush in the room. only 1 towel avaialbe for a 2 persons room. every request of the towel or tooth brush took took 30 mins and a few follow up calls.
they have upgraded our room from ground floor to the top floor because of the wait but that didn't compensate the time lost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nexus Resort Karambunai is set within 3,335 acres of unique & unspoiled beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nexus Resort And Spa Karambunai
- Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Karambunai
- Nexus Resort Sabah
- Nexus Resort Karambunai
- Nexus Sabah Hotel
- Nexus Karambunai Hotel