We stayed here 7-12th August 2014 as part of our honeymoon. The service we received from ALL staff was outstanding, There was nothing which was too much trouble, they all ensured they greeted you even if you were just walking past and made us feel so welcome.
The room views were beautiful with beach views from the balcony and jungle hills from the rear of the hotel.
The room itself was spacious, comfortable and well-equipped.
I would highly recommend this resort to anyone travelling to Kota Kinabalu, although it is quite outside the city centre it is cheap to travel, including the hotel taxi service. Well worth every penny spent here and if we ever visit Borneo again we would definitely re-book here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nexus Resort Karambunai is set within 3,335 acres of unique & unspoiled beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nexus Resort And Spa Karambunai
- Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Karambunai
- Nexus Resort Sabah
- Nexus Resort Karambunai
- Nexus Sabah Hotel
- Nexus Karambunai Hotel