We stayed here for 5 nights just before Christmas and initially were doubt after reading some of the reviews.
We were given one of the rooms at The Borneo Wing, it was fabulous with big garden and facing the beautiful beach and the staff always keeps our room neat and clean.
We tried nearly all the restaurants, we enjoyed the most the Sunset Bar, the Pizza, you gotta try it, even though it was very crowded during breakfast, someone was always alert for our requests.
Our two kids 9 and 10, can not be happier with the grounds, the pool and the very long beach and the very friendly staffs around the resort.
We are still in KK till today staying in another hotel in town for business purpose, we wish we are still there now.
Fantastic resort, friendly staff, beautiful beach and surrounding, good food, clean room what else that we want...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nexus Resort Karambunai is set within 3,335 acres of unique & unspoiled beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nexus Resort And Spa Karambunai
- Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Karambunai
- Nexus Resort Sabah
- Nexus Resort Karambunai
- Nexus Sabah Hotel
- Nexus Karambunai Hotel