Exceptionally courteous and helpful staff. Very well presented grounds.
Fabulous beach - perfect for morning or evening running or just walking - with rainforest backdrop. There were a lot of jelly fish in the sea once you moved out from paddling depth.
Noting other reports perhaps we may have just been lucky that we did not encounter any biting insect problems; or maybe we had better repellent.
We had some very good meals and a couple of disappointments with some of the food but this was not a major issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nexus Resort Karambunai is set within 3,335 acres of unique & unspoiled beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nexus Resort And Spa Karambunai
- Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Karambunai
- Nexus Resort Sabah
- Nexus Resort Karambunai
- Nexus Sabah Hotel
- Nexus Karambunai Hotel