“Clean, comfortable and affordable”

Pancake House International
Ranked #340 of 587 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Cuisines: International
Description: Pancake House International lives up to its name and reputation by offering some of the most delectable international cuisine in Kota Kinabalu Sabah, Malaysia
Singapore
“Clean, comfortable and affordable”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Clearly I've been here too long when a restaurant with cutlery deserves 4 stars, but there are a limited number of places my Granny is prepared to eat in and this is one of them.

I like the food. I like the choice. I like the Filippine influence. I could like bigger portions, but if they switched to smaller plates, all would be well.

My personal recommendations are the taco salad and the lemon pancake stack. My husband likes the burgers and the waffles. Granny likes a sandwich...

I've never had a problem with service. Never. And we eat here about twice a month.

I probably wouldn't come here deliberately unless I was looking for somewhere clean and nice to take Granny. There are more authentic places in and around Karamunsing to eat. HOWEVER, if you just want a big, old fashioned, western breakfast that doesn't involve chicken porridge then this would be my recommendation.

• Visited March 2013

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
“Nothing International about their pancakes”
Reviewed 13 January 2013 via mobile

Dissapointing food, very difficult to catch the service staff to order and check order! The only prompt thing that came was the bill!

Kota Kinabalu
“Not International”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

The Pancake was nice. But the rest, just NOT. Ordered the Spagetti and Sandwich, it just tasted bad. Soup as well, as if it was taken from the fridge, defroze and serve. Never had such poor International Cuisine before. All food serve had weird smell/taste.

Visited December 2012
“Food Okay..Service poor”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Order pancakes to take away while we are eating dinner there but after done our dinner, the pancakes still not ready..waiting for almost an hour..really unsatisfied!

Bad Pyrmont, Germany
“delicious waffles”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

The place was busy but we were served quickly. The banana walnut waffle was delicious and the meals that were served to the customers next to us looked good too. We found the coffee at MR 4.80 for a small cup too expensive but all in all we would recommend the Pancake House. It makes a nice change from all the other eateries.

• Visited October 2012