“The Man for First-time Divers”

Liquid Adventure Seasport Sdn Bhd
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an SSI based Diver Training centre, all levels of scuba available from Discover scuba to Open Water Instructor.Leisure dive tours with Macro our specialty.We pride ourselves on being a Boutique style Dive Operator with customer satisfaction and enjoyment being forfront of our goals,small groups,with full professional Instructor involvement Guaranteed.We also offer a full range of First Aid training, including Oxygen Provision & usage of an AED Unit to becoming a First Aid Instructor.
marikina city
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The Man for First-time Divers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I had my very first ever SCUBA experience with Neville and it was great! As a first-timer I had all sorts of fears and my nerves were a little shaky, but Neville was nothing but patient. He addressed all my concerns, made sure I was comfortable, and did everything at my pace. By the time we were done with orientation I got so comfy I was rearing to go under already! What followed was an amazing diving experience where I had the reefs all to myself. I got to see the creatures in their habitat without the distraction of throngs of other people. Neville is firm about diving away from everyone else and, as a first-timer, this gave me an extra surreal and magical experience. I'm sure it wouldn't have been the same with anyone else. So if you want to discover SCUBA and the world below, you have got to do it with Neville.

1 Thank Julia E
TravellinGavin, General Manager at Liquid Adventure Seasport Sdn Bhd, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thanks for your kind words Julia , We are extremely happy that you were comfortable with me underwater, as the whole experience is designed to then encourage you to begin your training in the grand adventure that is SCUBA Diving!
You were a great student for your first day's adventure, with a relaxed but attentive attitude, and you placed your trust fully in my experience as an Instructor.
If this sounds like something you and your friends wish to participate in, to also experience the exhilaration that Julia did, e-mail us today to book that Liquid Adventure.

Hamburg, Germany
“Best dive instructur in Sabah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had a couple of wonderful dives with Nev. He is a well trained, attentive and very friendly dive instructor with an amazing knowledge of underwater flora and fauna. Especially the night dives were a great experience. The contact in advance and the whole organization were outstanding.
The equippment was in a good shape. The whole trip a very good value for monney.

If you intend to get certified in Sabah Neville is your man. Please regard all the other posive feed back. It is not exaggerated

Neville and Lennie, thank you very much. We will come back!

Visited December 2013
We had a fantastic time Diving with Johannes and Sandra, and training them for their Advanced qualification, the Real one that matters!, not just five dives, a slap on the back and away you go!, We faced terrible weather the evening of the Night Dive yet they both choose to forge ahead, and Underwater we had a couple of really cracking Night Dives with lots of Marine life on offer.
We look forward to their return and to dive again in the future. If you are looking for a similar Adventure, then e-mail your request today.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing instructor, amazing place, amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

If you want to avoid overcrowded dive centers this is the place to be. Here you can actually relax and spend quality time in the water and rest in peace between 2 dives! Liquid Adventure Seasport is NOT like many of them, trying to squeeze as many divers as possible during one dive. We could finish our Open Water certification with a lot of attention and care from Neville the dive instructor. He also has a lot of experience so he will see hiding sea animals while you only see sand and rocks.

Visited February 2014
TravellinGavin, General Manager at Liquid Adventure Seasport Sdn Bhd, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thank you Morgane for your kind words, we are pleased that yourself and renaud were able to complete your Open Water Training with us here in Kota Kinabalu, in relaxed surroundings and in a professional manner. It would of course have been much easier to have done all your training under one Instructor, but sometimes this is not always possible.Glad that you also enjoyed your Stonefish sighting!!
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“#1 instructor in Sabah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

If you are planning a dive trip to Sabah, pay Nev a visit at Kota Kinabalu. I did, 6 years ago, and i keep coming back. Nev is a great instructor, very patient, very skilled and, for sure, the best I have met. His local knowledge is excellent, and you will learn so much from him.
Nev takes diving very seriously, and will never compromise you in the water.
Thanks, Nev, for all the great times in Sabah, for all the wonderful macro moments, and for your continued friendship.
I look forward to come see you again soon!

Visited February 2014
TravellinGavin, General Manager at Liquid Adventure Seasport Sdn Bhd, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thanks Russell, it is always great to hear from former students, especially those who have become friends, it makes the job we do even more rewarding, to know that your students are still logging dives, adding new dive sites and memories to their experiences and even returning to undertake additional training with you. This is why you become an Instructor, to share your knowledge and skills with others, to sit down over a beer or wine and talk of your dives, to establish friendships that continue to grow outside of the realm of diving.
We are Instructors, we take on a serious responsibility often overlooked by our students, as everything is perceived to be FUN!, but we are human too, and often are happiest to keep in touch and enjoy our time out of the water with our students, friends also!
So if you want to learn to dive and be regarded as more than just another number, another increased cert number by an Instructor, then Liquid Adventure Seasports Sdn Bhd is the place for you to train, gain so much more than your qualification gives...
Hamburg, Germany
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

We did our Advanced Diver with Nev on Christmas 2013 and we really enjoyed the two diving days. Nev is a very nice and skilled instructor. It had already started with a great preparation at home in Europe. In KK everything was fine as well. The lessons were well prepared and Nev explained everything very professional and patiently. I was a little bit nervous about the night dives, but Nev took all my fears, so that I felt comfortable and could really enjoy the dives. He really cared about us all the time. In addition he has a very good knowledge about maritime life and local knowledge. Nev is probably the best instructor in whole Sabah. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
TravellinGavin, General Manager at Liquid Adventure Seasport Sdn Bhd, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you Sandra for your kind words, as an Instructor in SCUBA Diving it is very important for me to belay the fears and apprehensions that any student may have, for Sandra to overcome her doubts and nervousness and fully enjoy her Night Diving is a credit not to me ,but to her for it is within ourselves that we must find strength.
Now a whole new world of Diving opportunities is available for both Sandra and Johannes, I wish them the best for their future Liquid Adventures.