“An exceptional cooking class! A+++”

Equator Adventure Tours Day Tours
Ranked #33 of 82 Tours in Kota Kinabalu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Learn the secret recipes of our traditional cuisine and enjoy the amazing taste that is offered at the dining table, sharing the cooking experience is part of our heritage.
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I participated in the cooking class and it was fantastic! The people were so friendly and the traditional Malay food was very tasty. I thoroughly enjoyed the local food markets and how to cook the flavoursome dishes. Highly reccomended!

There are newer reviews for Equator Adventure Tours Day Tours

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Great tours for travellers (not tourists!! ;-)) Pat is a great host and makes you feel at home in this beautiful country. He took us up Mount Kinabalu, along the Kinabatang river where a horde of pygmy elephants were our next door neighbours, night market in Kota Kinabalu, water village to name a few... Travelling with him makes the experience so unique and fun!! Would thoroughly recommend Equator's service to anyone who wants to see the real Borneo.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

I was referred to Equator Adventure Tours by friends I was visiting. Pat arraigned a dive trip to
Sipidan island that went flawlessly. The diving was incredible. The accommodations were
very comfortable. And during my stay in Kota Kinabalu Pat made himself available to show me around the area His language skills, knowledge of Borneo and its history, passion for the environment. his willingness to accommodate my every need made for most enjoyable vacation ever.
I will be returning to KK on my next vacation for more diving and to see more of Sabah.

I will be returning to KK on my next vacation for more

I will be returning to KK on my next vacation for more

Reviewed 11 October 2012

My friends and I went for the 4D3N tour to Kudat, Kundasang and the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park. We had so much fun with the guide, Pat, who is very knowledgeable about Sabah and also very friendly and accommodating. The best part of the trip was definitely Kundasang where we explored the Kinabalu Park: Mount Kinabalu is so majestic! And the canopy walkway at Poring Hot Springs was amazing too. Plus, the green tea pancakes at the Sabah Tea Garden and the Sinalau Bakas (barbecued wild bearded pig) at the roadside was really delicious!

Reviewed 11 October 2012

I had the pleasure of using Equator's service for the 3rd time in 2 years and have found that their special guide, Mr.Pat takes that additional mile to cater to my needs. He is funny and yet professional therefore the tours were very interesting. I think the reason for his character is his passion for the Western world as he speaks fantastic English. He knows a lot of what goes on in the Western world therefore communication was a breeze. Overall, his knowledge on Borneo is amazing. One of the few rare gems I have encountered here. Definitely recommended to singles, couples of families.