Naan - Flavours of India at Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We were in a big family group of 15, with multiple individual, set and kids meal orders, yet our waitress got everything right. Excellent food, lovely butter chicken, chicken varuvel, and naan. Polite, diligent and attentive staff, and good food made for a pleasant evening.

1  Thank Johan S

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and I are staying in the resort and he is a very fussy eater. We decided to give this restaurant a try and were not disappointed. We toured India several years ago and this curry was just as good as any served there, I had lamb Khorma, my husband had rock lobster masala - it was a treat to behold and eat!

1  Thank EllieDodds
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The food was delicious. The service on this busy night let them down a little unfortunately we wait for a very long time. Well worth visiting and enjoying.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Must-go in Rasa Ria, great taste and all.
Worth the winning of Best Indian Food in Malaysia.
However, make sure you have enough time (1.5 hour at least)
As we observed, they don't serve the orders based on each table's order sequence. Good luck!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I dined at Naan during an extended stay at Rasa Ria.
It was a very hot and humid evening and I was pleased to be seated at an indoor air-conditioned table. The venue has a great decor and being able to see the chefs at work is interesting.
Service was attentive without being overpowering.
I had a chicken dish and a lamb curry. Being a aware of the usual huge serves I asked for them to be downsized and that was not a problem. When I ordered breads it was suggested that I have only a single serve. The food was delicious and well presented.
If you like Indian food and are at Rasa Ria, Naan is a must.

1  Thank bigw

Travellers who viewed Naan - Flavours of India at Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort also viewed

Kota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu District

Been to Naan - Flavours of India at Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort? Share your experiences!