“Fabulous Food”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Bath, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Order the steak and you will be in heaven!!! The taste was glorious and pizza was great too. Small restaurant on the harbour front, service was ok but hey your on holiday. Great house red wine and reasonable prices. The owners work hard and the result is obviously a couple who love food and take time to present a great meal. We went the second time in a week and they gave husband a great birthday dessert with his name on.

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bath, United Kingdom
“What a great little find”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

First night had steak ...was Devine! Chanced it a second night and still great, cannot fault this place on the sea front. They even helped us celebrate husbands birthday too. House red wine was really good but those steaks are worth writing home about ! Good service and great prices...hope to go back again before we go home.

Visited April 2014
Cloquet, Minnesota
“Food was great - service was very poor at best”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This is a tough one to actually make a recommendation either way. From the milkshake, salad and steak I ordered the food was very good. No issues at all, but the service was truly bad. It seamed to be steady as far as customers, but certainly was not busy, but everything took a VERY LONG TIME to receive. Maybe the wait staff were having an off night, but I couldn't honestly say I would return. For me the service is equally important as the food. I sat at a table overlooking the South China Sea, pretty view, but it was very sad to see the amount of trash that was floating in the water, and certainly not a reflection on this restaurant, but sad too see. They have free wifi, but for what every reason the password I was give written down was not correct as said before service was so bad, couldn't get anyone to come back and address it.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Nathan B
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here three nights in succession during a recent trip to KK. The food was delicious. The staff were really friendly. The chef takes particular care in making sure he understands how you like your meal cooked. The wine list is great and the value for money is tremendous. We'll be back. ..!

1 Thank dousco
Singapore, Singapore
“There's only one thing missing...”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

It rained when I went to the Filipino Market, so I was seeking shelter when I chanced upon Gusto Food & Wine. I had smoked salmon salad followed by carpaccio di tonno, which was a platter made in heaven. I also had a bottle of wine (don't judge).

The next day, I had to go back. I had the carpaccio again, followed by spaghetti with freshly picked mushrooms and truffle. Oh. My. God. No, you don't want to share your food. I ended the meal with the homemade tiramisu.

By the way, the tuna is the day's catch. So, if the boat's late, you gotta wait a bit longer for the carpaccio. But it's worth it.

Such gorgeous food at a great location for sunset-viewing. What more can you ask for?

The only thing missing is a toilet. Diners have to use the public toilet, which can make you puke.

• Visited January 2014