“Not our cup of tea”

Ranked #24 of 742 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

Are they tasted badly, No I'm sure. But will I come back for more? No I confess....
May it be I'm expecting for something more, but they just can't give what I want no matter how many times I visit them. May it be just it doesn't fit my taste.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank wongk185
Write a reviewReviews (331)

Reviewed 2 December 2018

One of the most famous places for this dish it deserves its reputation. The braised pork parts are excellent. The lady who runs it is wonderful and helpful. She mixed up a delicious soy chilli condiment for us when she heard we liked it spicy, gave us lots of advice on what dishes to try. Stays open till 10 or so but go early. Wonderful to see a place that specializes in one dish and does it well.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank SandipRoy
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Theyveven gave us a little lesson on how to eat their portions, since we were not really acquinted with all the dishes! Well be coming back tomorrow! :)

Date of visit: November 2018
3  Thank timor123
Reviewed 5 November 2018

The place was packed with tourists lol. Had a very nice dinner with the family although the food doesnt taste that great anymore.. Should have more variety choices of drinks tho.

Date of visit: October 2018
3  Thank flora1602
Reviewed 10 October 2018

A long established popular eatery. I have been here for many years. However, the food quality is not that great anymore. very busy with plenty of tourists. Local tend not to eat here. price is reasonable

Date of visit: August 2018