“Clean, spacious and the best friendly service!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Amy23C
New South Wales, Australia
“Clean, spacious and the best friendly service!!!”
Reviewed 30 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I would highly recommend North Borneo Paradise accomodation offered by Marcia S.
I went to Sabah Malaysia for wedding at Shangri La and was looking for accomodation for my family and relatives to stay afterwards and I am so glad that I found Marcia!!
I am from Australia and she replied all my emails quickly . She also provides tours and my family and relatives did the Island Hopping, which they enjoyed very much.
Also when my relatives lost their e-tickets to board their plane, she printed them and gave it to us in minutes.
If you want a great family accomodation which also provides variety of tours to choose from then look no more.
Thanks so much Marcia for your excellent service.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Excellent service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing