All reviews transit flight non malaysian non smoking room hotel location is comfortable bed next morning room rate reception staff recommend this hotel great hotel rm128 airport taxi rm15 iron cleanliness kk
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Do not stay here. Horrible. They advertise free airport transfer but don't respond to your email regarding flight details after booking. I paid 35 ringgit to get there, and they tried to charge me 15 to get back. They also don't mention the 50 ringgit deposit and the 10 hotel tax. The Wi-Fi is weak and the entire place smells like an ashtray. The hotel staff are good at apologizing, but they do nothing to compensate for their ineptitudes. The management probably knows you're in your way to somewhere else, and they have no qualms about screwing you. They know you won't be back, and they don't care. Shameful and unethical are the words that come to mind when I think of the management. I can already foresee the falsely justified nonsense response to this you'll read from whichever idiot is responsible for picking up the pieces. Save yourself the time and money. Avoid this place. Your money and time are much, much better spent elsewhere. It's a total con job, and the people who run the operation have no moral code of conduct or backbone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank Charlie B
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We check in with a large group of people. The Hotel Staff are very helpful and friendly. Though not the first time we are staying here, I am quite sure our next outing to this City that we would come back. The rooms are clean and the location is fine with many eateries around.

Room Tip: No special preference.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
EminentHotel, Manager at Eminent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear petersjsim,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of days when we visited Kota Kinabalu. The hotel is situated outside of the city centre, but offers easy access to both city centre and attractions in the vicinity of Kota Kinabalu.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
EminentHotel, Manager at Eminent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear Dutch_traveler013,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I set my expectation low before coming here. I thought it would be a small old room. Turned out it really really worth my money! Room is spacious, there's few eateries downstairs and within walking distance, there are gym and eateries as well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
EminentHotel, Manager at Eminent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Nurul A,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel was one of the better places I stayed when I was in Malaysia. The room was very spacious and bathroom was a great standard. For the price you really can't beat the room. I would suggest it to friends.

Stayed: July 2017
EminentHotel, Manager at Eminent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Brandon_Langridge,