We stayed at the hotel at the beginning of April with friends and we had a fantastic time, the food was excellent, we had a problem with the plumbing but no sooner we told management we were upgraded to a suite which was superb. We we're made so welcome and the reserved breakfast and dinner table was such a lovely touch and would not have been as pleasant with out our new found friend Rodney he was just the best. We also found the Manager Alex to be very friendly and approachable and made us very welcome. I would like to thank the head chef for the skim milk which was excellent. Will definitely return in the near future. Cheers and all the best from KK6.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien