Tripadvisor reviews were a major contribution to my wife and I deciding to stay here for 10 nights. We were extremely pleased with the service we received from time of check in to room 625 sea facing deluxe room to check out. We have stayed in numerous hotels around the world and we rate the service we received at this hotel the best of them all. The room was big, comfortable and well serviced. Circle restaurant for all meals had a wide spread catering for various tastes and The Lounge served a really nice high tea. Conveniently located across the road is a good shopping centre, waterfront restaurants, night markets and laundry mat. We would not hesitate a city stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien