The hotel locates in the very center of the city. People could easily walk to famous night markets and seafood restaurant center. But hotel needs to pay more attention to details, especial in-room cleanness. However, hotel has a nice front office team. Reception and concierge were effective. Le Meridien KK is a nice hotel to have a rest after climbing mountain and scuba diving in Sabah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Travelbag so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien