Stayed 5 nights as part of an itinery arranged by our travel consultant. When we arrived we were offered an upgrade to a 'Club' room on the top floor, including breakfast buffet in the Club dining room on the top floor, free Internet and happy hour cocktails from 5 to 7 on the house. Our room was a little noisy and when we asked to move rooms we were given a suite room at no extra cost. Service levels were first class. Breakfast buffet was very good but a little limited in range. We didn't eat lunch or dinner so I can't rate. Would stay again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien