Stayed at Le Meridian Kota Kinabalu before and after a Mount Kinabalu trip. The hotel was clean, the rooms were a good size with nice bathrooms. Had good views of the side street and beach from both rooms.
The breakfast was amazing. We thought our usual Bali hotel had the best in the world but the Le Meridian KK topped that. There was a range of western and Asian food as well as freshly cooked eggs, omelet, pancakes and french toast.
In addition staff called our room to check everything was ok. We added a rollout bed in one room for a friend and the staff provided plenty of extra towels etc. Often this is overlooked in other hotels. Would be pleased to stay again. Great location, great food and great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien