Enjoyed our stay at the Le Meridien hotel in June, we had a deluxe room which looked onto the evening markets and beautiful sunsets, rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The Staff are very friendly and very professional, the breakfast buffet was great, staff remember what coffees you like after only taking your order once which was truly amazing considering they see so many hotel guest come and go. The little eye opener shots they serve before you go into breakfast was something to look forward to as they have different flavours everyday, and they really do wake you up. The location of the hotel is very central, close to shops and restaurants and markets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien