Had a stay for six days during June. On the first day I got a terrible room with the locker and tv not working as functioned. After changing the room to higher level, it's better. And don't need to wait for a long time on changing room.
There is free wifi in lobby, but the speed is v slow. There should be free internet connection in hotel as most hotel do this.
Cleanliness is fine but ventilation in bathroom is not working well, I could not dry my clothes after 1 day. Especially when there's many watersports in Kota Kinabalu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien