I stayed here while on transit to a connecting flight.
The hotel is located in town. That said, it is not that far from the airport. About 15mins at 1 am weekday.
The room has adequate space and looks good.
I had to catch up on work and realised that i haven't got a pen. A call to housekeeping and within 5 minutes, they are at my door to deliver the pen. This is at 2 am. Good service.
I was out of the hotel by 6 am to catch my flight.
I did not manage to try other facilities nor breakfast.
I had a good sleep and wouldn't mind staying here again ... hopefully not just for transit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien