Recently stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on our trip to Malaysia.
We walked into the hotel without a reservation due to a change in our plans. The staff was welcoming and friendly.
The room was clean and high quality. The pool area is pleasant and has free wifi, and the staff at the bar there is very accommodating and friendly (brought over snacks of fruit and nuts throughout the day).
Some of the amenities were a bit pricey (internet in room/breakfast/etc.).
The area is ok, easy walk to restaurants along the beach, which is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Holiday Gems so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien