Hotel is located near to port and many rooms are having nice view of overlooking local market and sea...
You dont need to walk long to find best nightlife... Just cross the road and you find all the famous hang out spots... Such as Water Front, BED, Aussie and there is a north Indian resturant as well... Just infront of the hotel you'll find many shops having variety of sea foods..
Handiceafts and body massage parlours are also located near by hotel..
When it comes to services, staffs are friendly. Ther are attentive and ready to help..
All togerher its worth staying over here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien