We had 2 interconnecting rooms. Very spacious, comfortable rooms. We arrived at 11am and were given early check-in, no extra charge. Very easy check-in and check out. Hotel is central to the markets and some shopping. Not a lot to offer in KK itself apart from markets. Free Wifi in Lobby and pool area, only. 35 ringgat per 24hr for Wifi in room. The hotel decor is a bit tired looking in certain areas (hall ways, room doors) and leaks in the bathroom, but is due for refurbishment 2014. The bed looked fantastic but was a bit hard for us and the pillows were not adequate for us - 1 was too soft and the other too hard. Overall, a highly recommended hotel with friendly attentive staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien