Made a last minute booking at Le Meridien KK to escape from horrendous rundown Nexus Karambunai Resort. Check In service was fast and the receptionist was most helpful and attentive.
The room and bathroom is spacious and if you look at the welcome folder in the room, there is a nice of gesture of free cappuccino for 2 at the Lobby Lounge.
Just opposite the Filipino Market and famous Port View Restaurant.
Overall, feel the price of room a bit high - RM 440++ even for a Starwood Hotel, should at least include free breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien