I am glad that I have chosen to stay in this hotel. It has the best and strategic location. I guess other branded hotels in Kota Kinabalu is unlikely to compare with Le Meridien as those hotels look dull now.
Its facilities such as swimming pool, gym, steam and sauna are fully operational and well maintained. I am glad that I have a chance to use it.
There is a cocktain reception next to the pool on every Tuesday evening (6~7pm), Here is the chance to mingle with the staff of the hotel and tourists from other countries. The executive lounge at 12th floor provides an excellent view to the water front.
It has no regret to stay in Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien