This hotel is one of our favourites, Most friendly personal and helpful. The rooms are spacious and well equip. On the 2nd floor is the pool with a bar and also the gym, love it. Breakfast (buffet) is nice for €. 12. You can also choose your own breakfast it's much cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien