We stayed 5 nights on the Club floor and would highly recommend choosing the Club option. We had a huge room with fabulous views over the South China Sea. Food in both the Club and restaurant was excellent and staff service levels were exceptional. A highlight for us was a day trip to the luxury resort within same group -Bunga Raya. A stunning spot for snorkelling, rainforest walks and lunch! White sand, clear water - not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien