This hotel embellished our Mount Kinabalu experience. After a cold, sleeping on a hammock like mattress night, and rainy, with no view at all climb to the top of the mountain, this stay made our trip. We arrived and felt very welcome, all staff serviced us nice. Room had a stunning view to the sea. We got special lounge offers after upgrading taking the SPG offer and fully enjoyed snacks and dinner buffet with very delicious dishes and stylish looking desserts. All is well organized and staff with hands-on mentality helps when necessary. It was the first time in a hotel like this for me and now I understand why people book this kind of hotel all time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien