Stayed here on my way back to Singapore from Sandakan and I am sorry to say I was underwhelmed at the hotel. It was just another large hotel with nothing special about it. I was a bit put off as I wasn't on a floor with internet supplied, really in a hotel of this style why is internet only available free on certain floor, very odd.
Carpets in room were stained and looked as if they could do with a clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Holiday Gems so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien