We got a really good discounted price from Stawood best rate guarantee stating the favourable price at asia web direct. A club room with access to the club lounge on the top floor. That was really nice. The breakfast selection isn't that big up there, but it's nice and quiet and you have a great view. The free cocktails between 5 and 7 pm is also a nice way to see the view and the sunset if the sky is clear. But why they only have 10 sun beds by the pool I cannot understand. The service was excellent too, and the hotel has a great location in the middle of the city close to the boardwalk and night market. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien