Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights, it is very central, walking distance to the shopping malls, restaurants, Sunday markets and Jesselton wharf. The room was large, clean and very comfortable, it had great views of the harbour and the filipino market. The buffet breakfast had a large range of choices both western and asian foods. The staff were pleasant and very helpful. Its bar was a haven for an afternoon drink or cup of tea after a day touring or shopping. The pool and gym were lovely especially at sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien